In the world of e-commerce, the user experience plays a pivotal role in determining the success of your online store. One feature that can significantly enhance the shopping experience for your customers is the WooCommerce Quick view plugin.
Quick view allows shoppers to preview product details without leaving the main shop or category page, saving them time and effort. In this blog post, we will introduce you to the top two WooCommerce Quick View plugins that can take your online store to the next level.
Let’s dive in and discover the best WooCommerce quick view plugins available in the market.
ProductX Quick View provides a convenient pop-up window that displays product details, including images, descriptions, pricing, and more. Enabling the WooCommerce quick view plugin will let shoppers move to the cart page after selecting a product. You can enable all the single page elements in the quick view pop-up. However, you can disable each element separately.
ProductX is highly customizable, allowing you to tailor the Quick View to match your store’s design and branding.
- Better quick view customization options (including texts, colors, backgrounds, and typography)
- See product details at a glance
- Quick view product navigation enabler
- Cart page redirection option
- Enable/disable quick view elements options
ProductX quick view addon is free to use. However, the premium version of the plugin is available for $49 per year or $149 for a lifetime single site license.
Addonify Quick View is a free WooCommerce plugin that adds the functionality to quickly view product details from the product catalog page in a WooCommerce store.
Addonify Quick View plugin adds a quick view button, which, on click, opens a pop-up modal to display the product’s details. This plugin is easy to set up, user-friendly, responsive, and highly customizable.
- Simple, easy to set up, and user-friendly.
- Lightweight and optimized for performance.
- Interactive, responsive, and mobile-friendly design.
- Flexibility of selecting, sorting, and displaying modal content such as product’s image/ gallery, title, summary, pricing, rating, add to cart form, meta, etc.
- Customizable quick view button.
- Supports simple, variable, grouped, and external product types.
- Supports lightbox pop-up for product gallery and image.
- Smooth and interactive modal opening and closing animations and transitions.
- Colors and styles customization.
- Support for custom CSS and developer-friendly.
No need to pay. This plugin is completely free to download and use.
The Quick View for WooCommerce allows users to get a quick view of products without having to open the entire product page. With this plugin, users can easily engage with your products without being redirected to the product detail page.
The plugin also offers previous and next product buttons, allowing for smooth navigation between similar products. This improves the overall shopping experience and saves users from the inconvenience of dealing with slow loading pages.
- Customizable Quick View button text
- Pop-up effects Enabler
- Pop-up background color customization settings
- Show/hide pop-up close button options
- Custom CSS field
The premium version of the plugin is available for $39 per year or $89 for a lifetime single site license.
XT WooCommerce Quick View is an interactive plugin that allows your customers to view important product information quickly and easily through a smooth and engaging animation. By including a link to additional details within the quick view, customers can seamlessly transition from the pop-up to the main product page, providing them with a more comprehensive understanding of the product.
Customers can easily navigate between products with customizable next and previous buttons in the WordPress Customizer.
- Smoother Quick View with animation
- Add to cart with Fast loading Modal
- Product variations options
- Mobile responsiveness
- Live Preview Customization option
- Trigger Position Changer
- Quick Product Browser Navigation
- Custom Icons, colors, and backgrounds
The premium version of the plugin is available for $49 per year or $149 for a lifetime single site license.
Enhancing the user experience is a critical aspect of running a successful online store. Using a WooCommerce quickview plugin is a necessity for most WooCommerce store owners. Consider implementing one of these plugins to provide a convenient and streamlined shopping experience for your customers. Whether you choose ProductX or anything else, you’re on your way to improving your online store’s user experience and increasing your revenue.