We always encourage you to promote our products, to bring us to new customers and to make sure that you are rewarded for your activity.
1. How to Join Affiliate Program?
We manually approved affiliate applications. Most of the time we verified affiliate applications by your blog URL, YouTube channel, and after checking your social appearance.
2. How Does it Work?
After joining the affiliate program you become a part of the sales team. We consider you as a salesperson and part of our sales team. If you refer any user via your affiliate URL to our site and if he makes a purchase then you get a commission.
3. Do We Accept Coupon or Deal Site Affiliation?
No! We never approved any kind of coupon or deal site affiliation. Because coupon or deal sites do not generate new traffic.
4. How Can I Promote Products?
The best way to promote the product is a blog post, write about your product and refer your user to our site for purchase. You can promote products from your social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. If you have a bulk email for email marketing it can be a good resource.
5. How Do I Get Paid?
We only support PayPal payment for withdrawal. When you create an account, but the PayPal account very carefully. We send your payment on those PayPal accounts. So make sure that your PayPal account is correct.
6. When are Payouts Made?
If you can generate a commission at the end of the month. This payment will send your given PayPal account next month. All the payment will be sent manually and the minimum payout amount is $100. For example, if you had 5 sales in January, you got paid on February 28.
7. What is your Account Termination Policy?
Your affiliate account can be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons.
- Misleading information for the user.
- Self-referral is not allowed.
- Spamming via referral URL.
- Promote our product on an illegal site.
- If you violate the intellectual property rights.
- We do not support coupon or deal site.
- We do not support the Pay Per Click (PPC) site.
Last updated on October 18, 2020.