One of the most-asked-for features in WooCommerce is the ability to change the “My Account” page. The “My Account” page of a WooCommerce site is crucial to its smooth operation. It should be well-designed so that users can get the most out of account management, and it can be changed to make more sales or bring back customers.
But making changes to the WooCommerce “My Account” page can be complicated and inconvenient from the default settings. Because of this, we’re here to show you one of the best and easiest ways to customize the WooCommerce My Account page with ProductX.
Why is WooCommerce My Account Page Customization Important?
My account page is a crucial component of WooCommerce stores since our customers may demand more choices on this page. They can also choose to provide payment choices, websites, locations, and other pertinent information.
You can also modify my account page layouts, colors, and text formatting, which is extremely frequent in modern times. However, as many WooCommerce users know, these features are not enabled by default on the WooCommerce platform.
Adding scripts for these and any other modifications is the obvious solution. With one of the WooCommerce My Account page modification plugins, you can also modify the WooCommerce My Account page.
How to Customize WooCommerce My Account Page with ProductX
ProductX’s newest addition, the “WooCommerce Builder,” can help you create and customize templates like the My Account page. This guide will show you how to customize WooCommerce My Account pages without any code.
Before we start the in-depth creation and customization process, we’ve made a video of it. You can check the video for a visual understanding.
Step 1: Install and Activate ProductX
First, install and activate ProductX. Here’s a step-by-step guide to doing so:
- Open the Plugins menu in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Now install the plugin by clicking the “Add New” option.
- Type “ProductX” into the search bar and then hit the “Install” button.
- Click the “Activate” button after you’ve installed the ProductX plugin.
Step 2: Turn on the Builder
After installing ProductX, you need to activate the Builder. To turn it on, you need to:
- Go to ProductX from the WordPress dashboard.
- Select the Addons Tab
- Enable the Builder via the toggle option.
Step 3: Create My Account Page Template
After turning on the Builder, you must create my account page. To do that:
- Go to ProductX from the WordPress dashboard.
- Go to WooCommerce Builder.
- Select the ‘add my account.’
- Select Start from Scratch, the Import Premade template.
- And after arranging your my account page, Click Publish.
And you’re done with creating a WooCommerce My Account Page Template.
Step 4: Arrange WooCommerce My Account Page
You have created my account page template. Now you must arrange it. This guide will assist you in arranging your WooCommerce my account page by adding just one block.
We have specified a section of the block for creating my account page. Which is:
- My Account
You can design your my account page however you want with this block.
Step 5: Customize WooCommerce My Account Page Template
You’ve already created and designed the my account page, so we’ll move on to modifications now. Therefore, let’s save time and go to the customizing options.
By default, when you create my account page with ProductX, the blocks give you various customization options. So, let’s discover what customization ProductX has for you.
This block displays the account details of users, including orders, addresses, downloadable products, etc.
And nonetheless, you’ll get a ton of customization options to go through.
- Layout (Change layout to vertical or horizontal)
- Profile (turn this option on/off; display/hide profile and change all its typographies, including color, height, width, border, and spacing)
- Navigation Tab (Change typographies, width, spacing, list spacing, color, background, border, padding, etc.)
- Tab Content (modify typographies, background, link color, heading, border, box shadow, etc.)
- Form (Customize rows gap, label typography, label color, and all input typography customization)
- Table/Order (Change every table settings like border, padding, the color of heading, body, button, table footer, and more.)
- Advanced (Extra option to customize additional CSS classes.)
Now you know how to customize WooCommerce my account page. We hope this article has provided you with a clear understanding of the WooCommerce my account page customization.
The default WooCommerce my account page is relatively minimal, although it provides crucial user information. Therefore, by modifying it, you can get an advantage over your competitors and maximize your wooCommerce website.