Are you looking for Wishlist Plugins for your WooCommerce stores? Then you are on the right blog post. In this blog post, we have listed down the best WooCommerce Wishlist plugins. All these WordPress plugins offer wishlist features to increase the conversion rate and average time on site.
What is WooCommerce Wishlist?
WooCommerce Wishlist refers to letting the guest and logged-in users of WooCommerce stores add their desired products to a list. So that, they can decide whether they want to purchase the products or not.
The competition for eCommerce business is increasing day by day. To stay ahead of the competition online store owners implement effective and useful features for potential customers. Wishlist is one of the best practices by the eCommerce store owners to give a better user experience to the visitors.
List of Best WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins
Below are the details of the best WooCommerce Wishlist plugins that offer the Wishlist feature. We have tested numerous plugins and listed the best of the available WooCommerce Wishlist plugins.
1. ProductX – Gutenberg WooCommerce Blocks
Are using multiple plugins for required features on your WooCommerce store? The ProductX offers all required features that are required for online stores built with WooCommerce.
ProductX Gutenberg WooCommerce Blocks is a companion of the WooCommerce and an all-in-one solution for creating an online store in WordPress. The WooCommerce Wishlist Addon of ProductX Offers two types of options which are “Pop up Wishlist” and “Redirected to Wishlist Page”.
- Easy to Assign Wishlist Page.
- Choose between two types of Wishlist.
- Easy to Configure Wishlist Settings.
- Redirect users to the Wishlist page.
2. My Wish List for WooCommerce
My Wish List for WooCommerce is a dedicated Wishlist plugin finely crafted for WooCommerce stores. By using the plugin you can let the visitors of your online store add products to a Wishlist page via shortcode.
There are two types of wishlist options available with this plugin. The new visitors of your online store can add products to the wishlist page without logging in. In order to set up this option, you need to use a shortcode.
However, the logged-in / registered users can use Wishlist Tab from the My Account section. They can also enjoy the Ajax-powered add/remove products from the Wishlist feature.
- Setup Wishlist page via shortcode.
- Visitors can also add products to their Wishlist without logging in.
- Wishlist Tab on My account for the registered users.
- Ajax-Powered add/remove products option from the wishlist page.
3. MC WooCoomerce Wishlist
If we want to look at Wishlist as a sales solution to the website, MC Wishlist will follow this goal and can increase our sales well.
With its many free features, MC Wishlist meets all the needs of users for Wishlist. Of course, it also boosts sales by defining automated email campaigns and selling with a few simple settings based on users’ wishlist items. Also, professional reports and analyses can help you to decide better how and what product to promote.
- Full settings of wishlist button and page
- The advanced wishlist counter
- Marketing Toolkit for increasing sales and leads
- Wishlist speed operation
- Compatibility with the majority of popular themes
You can download the free version from WP Repo
4. WishSuite – Wishlist for WooCommerce
WishSuite is another useful wishlist plugin to add the wishlist feature to WooCommerce stores. This plugin helps the guest and registered users to add their desired products to their Wishlist before adding them to the cart. So, later they can decide whether they want to buy them or not.
The setup and customization process is easy for the users to display the wishlist feature to the shop and archive pages. Customers can easily remove any products from the list after adding them. They can also share their wishlist products on various social media platforms. Not only that, but we can also customize the Buttons, Tables, styles, etc using the setting options.
- Custom Wishlist Page.
- Remove products from the wishlist after adding them to the cart.
- Add Wishlist Table on any page of your site.
- Hide/unhide columns in the wishlist table.
5. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is one of the most popular and best WooCommerce Wishlist plugins. It helps the customers to save the products to their wishlist. So that, they can find and buy them later exploring the list.
The settings and configuration process is simple and easy for the users. We just need to create a page and assign it as the Wishlist page via shortcode.
The Wishlists of the YITH plugin are shareable to friends, family, and popular social media channels. Most importantly It can increase the conversion rates of the WooCommerce store. Because the store owners can send emails to the potential customer with their wishlist.
- Assign custom Wishlist Page.
- Show “Remove Product” on the Wishlist Page.
- Customize the Product list Table.
- Send Promotional mail with the list of desired products.
6. Woocommerce Wishlist Plugin
WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin enables customers to add and manage the e-commerce products in their Wishlist. The wooCommerce product wishlist plugin can help you to transform store visitors into loyal customers.
There are many instances where customers cannot purchase a product at a particular point in time or wish to buy it in the future. When they have a feature that helps them to save the products for later, it can let them return to your site when required to make the purchase.
It is easy and convenient to add products to the Wishlist for WooCommerce since it can let your customers buy more products than those they plan to purchase. Users can also share the WooCommerce wishlists, for instance, they can help their friends to choose a gift for the holiday or an event. Wishlist sharing options bring you, new potential customers. Altogether, this brings new conversions and an increase in sales.
- Searchable Wishlists from the backend.
- Customizable texts and styles.
- Products based on users’ interests.
- Shortcode support.
7. Advanced Product Wishlist for WooCommerce
Advanced Product Wishlist is a simple but effective wishlist plugin for WooCommerce stores. Not all visitors will purchase products while the first visit of an online store. However, they may wish to certain products. So, letting them add their desired products to a Wishlist is common practice to increase the conversion rate.
The Advance Product Wishlist offers an easy-to-implement and customizable Wishlist button to all the products of WooCommerce stores. So that, the visitors who don’t want purchase at the first impression, they can save the products to purchase them later.
The main attractions of the plugin are adding custom wishlist buttons, tables, archives, etc. It is also translation-ready, responsive, and retina-ready making it perfect for your online store.
- Customizable Button.
- Desired Position.
- Customizable Table.
- Responsive and Retina Ready.
8. WooCommerce Wishlist & Gift Registry Pro
WooCommercce Wishlist and Gift Registry Pro allow offering the Wishlist and Gift Registry functionality to the users to the potential buyers. Both registered and guest visitors can create as many wishlists and gift registries as they want.
According to the developer, this plugin is comparatively better than other competitors who are offering similar kinds of functionality for the WooCommerce store owners. So, you may like to give it a try using this plugin to find out whether it can fulfill your needs or not.
- Registered and Guest visitor support.
- Visitors can share the Wishlist.
- Supports simple, variable, and external products.
- Easy Integration & Customization.
9. WeLaunch WooCommerce Wishlist
WeLaunch WooCommerce is another interesting and useful Wishlist plugin. It can help to boost the sales of your WooCommerce by letting the potential buyers add their desired products to a Wishlist. So that, they can decide later whether they want to the buy the products or not.
The Wishlist feature is available for both guest and registered users. They can create private, public, and shared Wishlists by using the launch plugin. So that, the visitors can share the list of desired products with friends and family. You can also
- Guest and Registered users can create Wishlists.
- Public Wishlists are searchable by the users.
- Users can share their wishlists.
- Wishlist products statistics for store owners.
10. TI WooCommerce Wishlist
TI WooCommerce Wishlist is a simple but one of the most popular and powerful WooCommerce Wishlist plugins. It is finely crafted for converting the visitor of your WooCommerce store into customers. All customers don’t buy products at the first visit of an online store. So letting them save a list of desired products they wished to buy later can increase the conversion rate.
This plugin is one of the best solutions to provide wishlist functionality to the visitors of your WooCommerce store. It has a simple process with lots of customization options. The visitors can also share the list of the desired to their friends and family.
- Assign page as Wishlist page.
- Remove products from wishlist after adding to cart.
- Customizable Wishlist Table.
- Redirect to Wishlist page after selecting products.
11. WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce
WPC Smart Wishlist is another popular and one of the best WooCommerce Wishlist plugins for WooCommerce stores. Using this plugin you can let the visitors of your WooCommerce store save their desired products to a list to purchase them later.
There are multiple customization options available while setting the Wishlist feature. First of all, you have to create a page and assign it as the wishlist page. Then you can enable/disable auto removal of products after adding them to the cart, wishlist sharing button, and copying the shareable link of the wishlist.
- Custom Wishlist Button and Link.
- Auto Remove products after adding them to the cart.
- Enable/disable wishlist sharing button.
- Enable/disable copying of wishlist links for sharing.
12. Premmerce Wishlist for WooCommerce
Premmerce Wishlist for WooCommerce is a simple and free wishlist plugin. It helps to offer the Wishlist functionality for the visitors of WooCommerce stores. So that, the visitors of your site can add their desired products to the Wishlist which they want to purchase later. These wishlists of Premmerce can also be shared using the URL.
- Creating your own wishlists.
- Users can share wishlists using the URL.
- Review customers’ wishlists in the dashboard.
- Displaying a widget with wishlists.
13. WooCommerce Wishlist
WooCommerce Wishlist allows us as store owners to let the registered and guest visitors add their desired products to the wishlist. So that, they can decide later whether they want to buy the products or not.
Adding the Wishlist feature to your WooCommerce store can increase the rate of sales and conversation. Because letting them make a list of products which they want to buy later is proven way to encourage. The visitors can also share the lists with their friends and family.
- Guest visitors can also create Wishlists.
- Support for Simple, Grouped, and Variable Products.
- Customizable Wishlist Button/Text/Link.
- Full Privacy Control over lists.
14. Wish List for WooCommerce
Wish List WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin to add Wishlist to an online store. It provides customizable and flexible options to be compatible with any WordPress theme.
With a simple design, it also offers sharing on social media and email. Don’t worry if you are using any caching plugin. Because the Wish List for WooCommerce is compatible with all caching plugins including, WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache. You can also make the wishlist available for the guest users.
- Simple Design and Customization options.
- Share on Social Media and Email.
- Available for Guest Users.
- Add/remove products from wishlists.
15. JetCompare & Wishlist plugin by Crocoblock
JetCompare & Wishlist plugin offers two product comparison and wishlist features to create a WooCommerce store using Elementor. It has competitive pricing, especially for a single-site license.
This plugin offers a widget-based wishlist which easy to set up and you can add this to Single and Archive WooCommerce Templates. It can be a good choice among all other WooCommerce Wishlist plugins If you are using the Elementor Builder.
- Widget based Wishlist
- Easy to Install and Customize
- Good looking style
- Shows Wishlist and Compare counts
Wishlist is another useful WordPress plugin for WooCommerce stores. If you are looking for a dedicated wishlist plugin then it can be a good choice for your online store.
Using this plugin, you can add a wishlist button for products to shop, archive, and single product pages. So that, the visitors of your online can add their desired products to Wishlist to buy them later. However, the wishlist can also be used for favorite and bookmark posts.
- Any post type support.
- Visitors can create public or private wishlists.
- Helps to increase conversion rate.
- Visitors can create unlimited wishlists.
17. Wishlist for WooCommerce
Wishlist for WooCommerce is a promising WordPress plugin that fulfills the intention of the visitors of online stores. So that, the visitors can make a list of products which they may want to buy later.
The installation and setup process of this plugin is easy and organized. We can create a dedicated page or assign an existing page as a Wishlist page to showcase desired products of the potential buyers.
- Easy Installation and setup process.
- Dedicated Wishlist Page.
- Support for Text/Icon/Default theme style buttons.
- Button Position on Product Shop/Archive Pages.
That’s all about the best WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins. Choose your desired plugin from the above list and add the Wishlist feature to your WooCommerce store. If you have any questions regarding this blog feel free to leave a comment below.